Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
* 1 cup flour
* 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1 egg
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
* 6 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. Beat butter, sugars and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate.
2. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.