Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of colby/jack cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- Brown the beef and onion. Add the taco seasoning and follow the directions on the package (add necessary water).
- Heat green chilies, enchilada sauce and soup in a saucepan.
- Divine the beef mixture into the tortillas. Add a small amount of sauce (about 1 tablespoon), small amount of mozzarella and small amount of colby/jack to each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 9X13 pan. Pur remaining sauce and cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 for about 45-60 minutes until bubbly and golden.