Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 T. yeast
- 2 T. honey
- 2 cups of luke warm water (about 110 degrees)
- 1 T. Salt
- 6 c. flour
- garlic powder
- Dissolve yeast and honey in the warm water, stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
- Sift together flour, salt and spices.
- Add the wet mixture and knead for 10 minutes. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap ad a damp cloth. Let the dough rise in a warm place until double (about an hour).
- Punch down, knead briefly to let the air bubbles out. Top with whatever you like and bake at 425 for approximately 20 minutes.
- *This recipe also makes great breadsticks.