Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- 2 sticks butter (better) or margarine
- 1 c. sugar
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- approx. 1/2 c. chopped nuts (I use almonds.)
- approx. 1/2 c. peanut butter chips
- approx. 1/2 c. toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line 10x15" cookie sheet with foil.
- Place saltines side-by-side on foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and sugar over medium heat and stir for about 3 minutes or until thick. POur over crackers, being sure to cover all of them.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with milk chocolate chips. The chips will melt because the crackers are hot. Smooth the chocolate with a knife.
- Sprinkle nuts, peanut butter chips, and toffee chips over chocolate and press down with your hands to embed them in the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to allow the crackers to cool and the chocolate to solidify again.
- Break candy into pieces and store in an airtight container.