List of Ingredients
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 1 green onion minced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon minced capers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 flour tortillas
- Blend crabmeat, mayonnaise, dill, capers, lemon zest, and pepper.
- Warm tortillas to soften; spread crab mixture over 2/3 of tortilla.
- Sprinkle with shredded cabbage and carrot. Roll tightly. Slice into third on an angle.
You could use dill pickles, finely chopped instead of capers and dill weed.