Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 tbs. oil
- 3 tbs. green pepper, minced
- 3 tbs. onion, minced
- 3/4 cup. tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated (Swiss & Cheddar also work)
- 1 tbs. milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 pieces toast, well done
- Heat oil in a skillet
- Add peppers, onions and cook over medium high heat until onion is soft
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Add cheese and stir until melted
- Mix milk and eggs together and add to the pan
- Stir until a thick sauce forms (about 2 minutes)
- Pour over toast and season with salt & pepper
1)Cook a few pieces of bacon, allow to cool and crumble, add to pan at the same time as tomatoes.
2)Remove 2 sausages from their casings and fry prior to starting recipe, add at the same time as tomatoes.
3)Add 3 tbs. mushrooms, minced.