RUTH' S CHRIS POTATOES AU GRATIN
Source of Recipe
Top Secret Recipes
A hard to find recipe! YUMMY! Of course isn't everything at Ruth's Chris Steak House!
List of Ingredients
- 5 medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 Tbsp flour
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter softened
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices, then quarter each of those slices.
- Beat together the cream, milk, flour,garlic, salt, and pepper by hand just till well combined,
- Coat the inside of a large baking dish with the softened butter.
- Arrange the potatoes in the dish and pour the cream mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake another 40 minutes or until the potatoes are starting to brown on the top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top and continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned and the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.