Ranch Chicken Casserole
Source of Recipe
I found a similar recipe but used Ranch dressing instead; I really like it!
List of Ingredients
1 package cut-up chicken
vegetable cooking spray
1 8 oz bottle Ranch salad dressing
1. Spray the bottom of a roasting pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place chicken in the pan and pour bottled Ranch Dressing over it until it is well covered.
3. Put several dabs of butter or margarine on the chicken.
4. Place pan in a 400-degree oven and cook chicken for an hour.
5. Baste with the juices several times during cooking.