Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
25 Oreo cookies
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 pkg white chocolate chips
1. Chop cookies fine in food processor. Wash and dry the food processor.
2. Mix cookie crumbs and cream cheese with hands.
3. Roll cookie dough into melted chocolate and them place on wax paper.
4. Melt chocolate chips.
5. Dip balls into melted chocolate and then place on wax paper. Let cookies set up in refrigerator.
6. Melt white chips. Drizzle over chocolate balls with tablespoon or fork. If chocolate is too thick to dip, melt 1-2 Tbs. of Crisco (or oil) into chocolate.