Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. pluse 2 tbsp.melted butter
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lb. cream cheese, broken into small pieces
- Blend the crackers cumbs, 1/4 c. sugar and 1/4 c. melted butter and line the bottom of a 8-9 inch ungreased springform pan.
- Blend the sour cream , 1/2 c. sugar, eggs and vanilla on food blender for 1 min.
- Add the cream cheese.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour 2 tbs. melted butter through top of th machine.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake in325 over for 45 min.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before cutting.