Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- One eigh or nine inch pie crust- Bake in oven for 5 min. at 450
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 c. milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt dash of pepper 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. flour or a little less
- 4 oz. shredded mozarella cheese
- Cook and drain spinach (squeeze out all water). In skillet, put 1 tbsp. butter and brown onions lightly: add spinach.
- In large sausepan, put 1 1/2 tbsp. butter, and flour until well blended, add milk and stir until thick. Add salt and pepper. Add spinach.
- In bowl, beat eggs. Add eggs and cheese to spinach mixture. Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 for about 1 hour.