Butter sponge cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 egges
- 1c. sugar
- 1c. sifted flour
- 1/4 c. butter
- Melt butter and set aside. put eggs and sugar in large bowl and beat in mixer on high for 15 minutes.
- add flour and beat on low speed. when blended remove from mixer and stir in butter.
- line small tube pan or loaf pan with waxed paper. do not grease. bake at 325º for 40 to 50 minutes.
- leave in pan upside down on cake rack until cool.
- loosen sides and turn out onto plate dust with 10x sugar.