ICE BOX CAKE
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound whole grahm crackers - long ways ( 2 boxes)
- 6 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 c. milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 9 onces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 6 onces chocolate morsels
- butter 9x13 inch baking pan and line with grahm crackers.
- mix puding with milk and vanilly, an beat for 2 minutes.
- fold in non-dairy whipped topping and pour half of pudding mixture over crackers.
- top with a second layer of grahm crackers.
- pour remainging pudding over crackers, and top with a thire layer of grahm crackers.
- heat heavy cream and chocolate morsels in a pan over low heat to the boiling point.
- refridgerate for 24 hours
- beat chocolate cream mixture until stiff, and frost cake with it.
- garnish with strawberries and regular whipped topping.