Pina Colado wedges
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. rum or rum extract
- 3 1/2 c. thawed cool whip.
- 1 can *8 1/4 )z) crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2 2/3 c. (7oz) coconut
- beat cream cheese with sugar and rum until smooth. fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping, pineapple and syrup and 2 cups of the coconut. spread in 8-inch layer pan lined with plastic wrap.
- invert pan into serving plate: remove pan and plastic wrap. spread with whipped topping and sprinkle with raming coconut.
- freeze until firm about 2 hours and cut into wedges and garnish with pineapple and cherries.