Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lbs. veal cubes
- 3/4 c. flour mixed with 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 pepper
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1/3 lb. mushrooms, sliced (1 small can)
- 2 onions, thinly sliced1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. parsley 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 can tomatoes ( 14.5 oz.)
- Roll veal in seasoned flour and fry in hot oil until brown.
- Drain and place in crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir together well.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours
- Serve over rice or noodles.