Veal Cordon Blue
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. veal cut into 4 boneless cutlets
- 4 thin slice swiss cheese
- 2 slice cooked ham
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. cornflake crumbs
- 3 tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp.parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp.garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- Place in piece of veal between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Pound with a flat side of a mallet untill 1/8 inch think.
- Fold each piece of cheese in half.
- Fold a ham slice around each slice of cheese so it is maller than half the size of each veal piece.
- Place one foled ha pkg. on veal cutlet and foldover, pressing or pounding edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining veal.
- Microwave butter in pie plate on high for 30 sec.
- Beat in egg.
- Combin remaining ingredients on waxed paper. Dip veal in egg mixture,then coat with crumb mixture.
- Places in 8 inch baking dish.
- Microwave on high 6 min. uncovered or untill tender.