New Potatoe Salad With Garlic Vinaigrett
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 lb. redd skinned new potatoes, scrubbed and cut
- 6 strips lean bacon
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. white wine
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 med. size ribs celery, diced ( 1 c. )
- 2 large scallion, thinly sliced ( 1/2 c. )
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- In 5 quart saucepot over high heat, bring potatoes and enough water to cover to a boil.
- Reduce heat tolow; cook, covered for 10-12 min. until potatoes are just tender.
- Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet over med. high heat, cook bacon until crisp, turning occ. remove with slotted spoon to paper towls to drain .
- In large bowl with wire whisk or fork, beat oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Drain potatoes: cool to room temp.
- To serve: To dresseing in a bowl add cooled potatoes, celery, scallions and parsley: Crumble in bacon.
- Stir Gently But thoroughly