Crispy Chicken Stir-fry
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/ 2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. bisquick
- 2 c. diced uncooked chicken breast
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 3 carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2' pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chucks, drained
- Mix pepper and bisquick in large plastic bag. Stir chicken into eggs; remove with slotted spoon. shack in bag util coated; removed chicken.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in 10' skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry 2 min. removed from skillet. heat remaining oil.
- Stir-Fry chicken until golden, add vegies. stir-fry until warm, 2 min. stir in pineapple.