Source of Recipe
Land O'lakes cookbook
I love fajitas. These are easy to make and tastes pretty good. It doesn't taste like Applebee's (MY Favorite Restraunt) but it's good enough.
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lbs beef flank steak, fat trimmed, cut into 32 strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1 (1oz) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1 T finely chopped fresh garlic
- 10 (8 inch) Flour tortillas, warmed
- Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Hot Pepper Sauce
- Stir together all filling ingredients in slow cooker. Cover; cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. Drain off liquid. Cut or shred meat.
- To Serve, Place meat mixture on warm tortillas. Top with desired toppings.