Low Fat Zesty Shrimp and Pasta
Source of Recipe
Kraft Foods Magazine
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb cleaned large shrimp
- 3/4 cup prepared Italian Salad Dressing Mix for Fat Free Dressing, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, cut into halfes
- 1 T fresh chopped parley
- I package ( 9 oz) of linguine - cook according to package
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook and stir shrimp and 1/2 cup salad dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, onion, artichokes and parsley. Continue to cooking until shrimp turn pink and vegies are tender, stirring frequently.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta and remaining 1/4 cupp salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Makes 6 servings.