Sue's Famous Lasagna
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger and 1/2 of an onion and 1/2 c green pepper (chopped)
- 1 large jar of Prego
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese and/or cheddar
- 8 oz cottage cheese / 1 egg (mix these together)
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 can of Italian Diced Tomatoes (I use Delmonte)
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Fry hamburger with chopped onion and green pepper. Drain.
- Put hamburger in bowl and combine spagetti sauce and diced tomatoes with it.
- In a cake pan. Put some of the sauce mixture down.
- Put cooked lasagna noodles down. Put 1/2 of the sauce on top of the noodles.
- Next put the cottage cheese mixture on top of the sauce. Then put 1/2 of the cheese on that.
- Repeat...except the cottage cheese mixture.