Green Chile Chicken Salad
Source of Recipe
This is delicious!
List of Ingredients
- 1 Roasted Chicken; debonned and skinned
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 stalks of celery, chopped
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 1 small can of green chile drained/chopped (4 oz)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of mayo
- 1 heaping tablespoons of sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl put chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- In a pan; saute the bell pepper, celery and scallions until tender and add to chicken. In a separate bowl mix mayo and sour cream. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken. Add green chile stir again.
You can either put the salad on toast or serve on a bed of salad.