Source of Recipe
There are 2 parts of this recipe.
Make dressing up hours or overnight earlier.
List of Ingredients
- 1 bag Spinach leaves (10 oz)
- 1 bag Romaine lettuce (10 oz)
- 1 cup salted cashews or more
- 8 oz swiss cheese, shredded
- Craisons - as many as you'ld like
- 2 diced Granny Smith apples
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup oil
- 2 T sliced green onion
- In a large bowl combine all the salad fixings together.
- In a shaker or something like that combine the dressing ingredients, mix well.
- Put dressing on the salad just before serving.