Sauteed Asparagus, Peppers & Onions
Source of Recipe
Kraft Food and Family
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Kraft Special Collection Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 small yellow pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb fresh aspargus, cleaned, trimmed
- 1/4 cup parmasen cheese
- Heat 1/4 cup of the dressing large nonstick skillet.
Add pepper and onion; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 to 5 min or until tender.
- Add aspargas to skillet. Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing evenly over asparagus; cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 to 7 min or until aspagus are tender. Spoon onto serving platter; sprinkle with cheese.
Makes 6 servings, 2/3 cup
Fat: 4g (saturated 1 g)