Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 loaf thawed, frozen bread dough
- 16 quarter-inch sticks of pepper jack cheese
- 16 quarter-inch sticks of jalapenos (or any chili pepper fresh or otherwise)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (375 degrees if you like your bread brown).
- Lightly flour dough and roll into a 5" x 30" strip.
- Place cheese & jalapeno strips about 2" apart on dough.
- Cut dough into strips and wrap around cheese & jalapeno strips to form breadsticks.
- Pinch securely to seal edges.
- Place breadsticks seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes .
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe works well with most cheeses and re-warms well in microwave.