Blue Cheese Dressing
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- One-eighth cup Miracle Whip
- One-eighth cup mayonaise
- One-quarter cup sour cream
- One-half teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- One-half teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- One-half teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Melt 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese with the sugar, garlic salt, vinegar, and Worcestershire.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the last 2 ounces of crumbled blue cheese and whip until smooth.
- Chill then gently stir in rest of crumbled blue cheese.
If this is too thick for you thin with skim milk.