Crazy Cajun Pork Loin
This one is great on a cold winter day. The hard part is getting everyone to get off the couch and go home afterwards!!
List of Ingredients
- 1 whole large pork loin ( not the tenderloin)
- 2-3 C. prepared jambalaya
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- 4 T. worcestershire sauce
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1 C. orange juice or lemon juice
- Seasoned salt ( to taste)
- Garlic pepper ( to taste)
- assorted veggies
- 4 T. olive oil
- Make a cut in loin lengthwise about an inch deep. Spread cut apart, turning knife on angle (laying flat) cut the loin lenghtwise as you roll it to the left or right. You should be creating a jelly roll appearance.Do this until compltetely done and loin is flat and about 1 in. thick!
- Spread jambalaya out on loin, covering completely, about 1/2 in. thick.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and fasten with butchers twine or toothpicks.
- In large roasting pan,add 4 T. olive oil and spread to coat surface of pan.Add loin to pan and sprinkle generously with Seasoned salt and garlic pepper.
- Roast in 350 degree oven for 2 1/2 - 3 hrs or until completely done, basting often with follwing mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until well mixed.
Tip: To add a twist, roast it on the grill with a drip pan under it to catch the drippins'!!