This is one of my wife's favorites!!
When we had our first son ( Brennan)we just had to thank the staff at the Dr.'s office, they'd been so good to us.We used this recipe to thank them.....now they want us to keep having kids so they can eat.....Should've made them PB&J !
List of Ingredients
- 1 Chicken breast per person (boneless, skinless)
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 C. parmesan cheese
- Place chicken, peppers, onions, and Italian dressing in a large storage bag. Place in the fridge overnight or at least a couple hrs.
- Add chicken and peppers to HOT skillet. Cook until thoroughly cooked, discarding remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as you normally would.
- When done, drain and add to the chicken and pappers mixture. Drizzle with additional olive oil and parmesan cheese,
- Toss well.
Tips: try adding balsamic vinegar when chichen and peppers are done before pasta,Approx. 1/4 C.
Also,Try with Raspberry Walnut Viniagrette instead of Italian.