This one is sure to impress company!!! Best of all, they'll think you spent hrs on it!!
List of Ingredients
- Assorted veggies( potatoes, carrots, onions, celery or choice)
- prepared jambalaya (approx. 4 C.)
- 4 whole chicken breats or 4 boneless skinless pounded thin
- olive oil
- orange juice (approx 1 C.)
- Seasoned salt ( to taste)
- Garlic pepper ( to taste)
- 2 T. jambalaya seasoning
- 1 C. water
- If using whole breast, be sure to clean cavity.Stuff breasts with jambalaya.
- In large roasting pan, place enough olive oil to just coat bottom of pan.Place chicken breats standing on stuffed end. Surround with veggies if using.
- Pour orange juice over chicken. Sprinkle generously with seasonings. Add water to pan.
- In 350 degree oven. Roast covered approx. 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. or until done. Basting frequently with juices from pan.Remove cover last 20 minutes of cooking.
- If using boneless skinless breasts, lay flat and place jambalaya mixture on top and roll like a jelly roll and toothpick together.Reduce cooking time approx. 1/2 hr.
To serve: Place small amount of leftover jambalaya on plate in a smearing motion. place chicken on top surrounded by veggies. Drizzle with pan juices from pan.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION