This recipe was given to me at a potluck. The dessert probably has a different name, I just don't know it. This is a really good cool dessert.
List of Ingredients
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 can (regular size) Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 10 oz. Frozen Strawberries, thaw and save juice
- 2 Banana's sliced
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- Mix cream cheese, and sugar.
- Mix in can of crushed pineapple (drained).
- Mix in strawberries, and strawberry juice.
- Mix in bananas and cool whip.
- Place in 9x13 pan. Freeze, and take out 30 minutes prior to eating.