Elvis-Peanut Banana French Toast
Source of Recipe
Better then the King's!
List of Ingredients
- 2 slices light bread (40 calories or less)
- 1 TB Peanut Butter
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup egg beaters
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter Flavor Pam
- Spread one tablespoon of Peanut Butter, on slice of the bread. Cover with thin slices of banana. Put, other slice of bread on top.
- Pour 1/4 cup egg beaters in to shallow bowl. Mix in 1/8 teaspoon vanilla, and sprinkle of cinnamon. Mix well.
- Soak both sides of sandwich in egg mixture.
- Spray non stick pan with butter flavor Pam. Turn burner on medium heat. Put, sandwhich in pan, and cook till both sides are golden. Flipping as needed.
- Use extra banana slices, as decoration on plate. Sprinkle sandwich with one packet of splenda.
2 Protiens, 1 Starch, 1 Fruit, 1 Fat OR
1 Protein, 1 Starch, 1 Fruit, 1 Fat, 1 Extra