Paddington Bears Breakfast Sandwich
Source of Recipe
If you grew up loving Paddington Bear, this recipe may just take you back down memory lane. His love of marmalade sandwiches, inspired this french toast sandwich!
List of Ingredients
- 2 slices light bread (40 calories or less)
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar free diet marmalade (10 calories or less per a tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup eggbeaters
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- butter flavor Pam
- Spread 2 cream cheese on one slice of bread. Spread marmalade on other slice. Make sandwich.
- Whisk eggbeaters, vanilla, and cinmamon together.
- Dip both sides of sandwich quickly, completely coating in eggbeater mixture.
- Spray skillet with Pam. Cook sandwich on both sides, over medium to medium high heat, till done.
Number of Servings:1
Food Mover Windows to Close:
1 meat, 1 starch, 1 extra or 1 starch, 2 extras