Vegetalbe Mini Quiches
List of Ingredients
Sent by Summer, from THS recipe exchange.....
* 1 Pkg. (15 0z.) refrigerated ready to bake pie crust, such as Pillsbury, or
your own homemade dough.
* 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped; or store bought soft bacon bits. I buy Oscar
* 1 pressed garlic clove or minced garlic.
* 1/2 cup milk.
* 2 eggs.
* 1/4 cup scallions, chopped medium (also called green onions).
* 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, or cheese of choice.
* dash of pepper.
Preheat oven to 375°. Roll dough out to 12' x 10' rectangle. Cut 12, 3' diameter
circles from dough. Place dough circle over a tin hole and press into mini
muffin pan using mini tart shaper or it's equivalent. You will notice the edges
are fluted. Repeat with remaining crust.
Whisk milk and eggs together. Add rest of ingredients. Fill each muffin cup with
mixture. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until mixture is puffed and crust is lightly
brown. Don't overcook or it will become crumbly. Otherwise, it is not a messy
*TIP: When filling, the cheese has a tendancy to settle at the bottom. You
should stir each time you fill a tin and make sure equal parts are ditributed in