List of Ingredients
1 pkg White Cake Mix (2-layer size)
1 cups fresh Raspberries
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup whipping cream (unwhipped)
Fresh whole raspberries for garnish
Additional cream (whipped for garnish)
1) Preheat oven to 350 and lightly coat two 9-inch round cake pans with non-stick
cooking spray and a light dusting of flour.
2) Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, making sure to reduce the amount
of water to only 1 cup. Pour equal portions of the batter in each of the prepared cake
3) Evenly distribute about 1 1/2 cup of the raspberries over the top of the cake batter.
Sprinkle the raspberries with 1/2 cup of sugar, each.
4) Divide the whipping cream, and pour equal portions over the top of the raspberries
on each cake. Bake for about 60 minutes.
5) Immediately invert both cakes onto serving plates when removing from the oven. Let
cool, then garnish with freshly whipped cream and whole raspberries just prior to slicing