Chicken Artichoke Pasta
List of Ingredients
3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
6oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1lb chicken breasts, cubed
7oz jar roasted red peppers, diced
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp salt/pepper
1 tsp dried parsley
grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1) Cook pasta al dente, drain and set aside under a tent of foil to maintain warmth.
2) Warm the liquid from the jar of marinated artichoke hearts in a large skillet over
moderate heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 6 minutes.
3) Stir in the sliced mushrooms, and continue to cook for about 6 more minutes. Stir in
the chopped artichoke hearts and diced red peppers.
4) In a container with a tight-fitting lid, blend together the chicken broth, wine,
cornstarch, salt/pepper. Shake together to mix well. Gradually add mixture to chicken.
5) Turn heat up to medium and heat to boiling, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
6) Toss the chicken mixture with the pasta and parsley. top with grated parmesan
cheese if desired. Serve warm.