OREO ICE CREAM DESSERT
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
26 Oreo cookies (NOT double-stuffed)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (I use Breyer?s vanilla), slightly softened (so
1 large jar Hershey's fudge sauce
1 small container (8 oz.) Cool Whip
1. Crush Oreo cookies in food processor (save 2 Tbs. for topping). Melt
butter and stir into the crushed cookies. Spread in bottom of 9x13" pan and freeze
for 20 minutes.
2. Remove pan from freezer and spoon slightly softened ice cream over the
crushed cookies. Smooth with the back of a spoon. Return to freezer for 20 - 40
3. Spoon fudge sauce over the ice cream. Freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Spread Cool Whip over the fudge sauce. Garnish with remaining crumbs.
5. Freeze till serving time.