An easy recipe that may be used as either an appetizer for about 6 folks, or an entree for 2.
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1 lb. tiger shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. real butter
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, bring chicken broth to a simmer. Add the shrimp and cook only until they turn pink Add the red pepper flakes.
- In a microwave bowl, combine butter and garlic and heat until butter is completely melted.
- Drain the shrimp and place on a platter with 1 or more containers of the garlic butter for dipping.