Source of Recipe
Add some Christmas Cheer with this delightfully easy Sangria combination.
List of Ingredients
· 1/2 cup brandy (suggest: Christian Brothers Very Smooth)
· 1/4 cup lemon juice
· 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
· 1/3 cup orange juice
· 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine (suggest: Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot)
· 1/2 cup triple sec (suggest: Hiram Walker)
· 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
· 1 orange, sliced into rounds
· 1 lime, sliced into rounds
· 1/4 cup white sugar
· 8 maraschino cherries
· 2 cups carbonated water (club soda)
In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar.
Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, and maraschino cherries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
For a lighter sangria, add Sprite, 7 UP or Sierra Mist. If you prefer it drier (less sweet) use club soda or ginger ale.