Bacon Apple Cheese Brunch
This is a bit unusual, and something I've served for years. Sorry, I don't remember who originally gave me this delicious recipe.
List of Ingredients
- 1 can (about 20 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 tbls. sugar
- 1 lb. bacon
- 2 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. bisquick
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut bacon into quarters and cook until crisp. Drain.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan. Spread apples over the bottoms. Sprinkle with the sugar. Scatter bacon over the apple layer. Add the cheese in an even layer.
- Mix bisquick, milk and eggs well. Pour over the top. Bake about 30-35 minutes.
This is a wonderful dish that I serve for special family occasions or when we have guests.