Ham and Broccoli Brunch Casserole
Broccoli sounds a bit odd, but for brunch it is wonderful in this recipe or a tasty quiche.
List of Ingredients
- 8 slices bread (optional: remove crusts)
- 1 c. diced cooked ham
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 8 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- Place 4 slices of bread in the bottom of an 8 x 8 square baking pan.
- Top with ham, broccoli, and another layer of bread.
- Combine milk and spices and pour over the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 350°. Bake approximately 45 minutes.
If you're hesitant about trying this for brunch, why not try it for lunch or dinner.