My Favorite Chocolate Decadent Cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle Brand)
- 1 jar caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- crushed Heath or Skor candy bars
- Bake cake as directed on package using a 9x13 pan.
- After pulling out of the oven, slit or poke holes all over.
- Pour milk and ice cream topping over cake and down the sides.
- Allow to cool.
- Cover with the following topping:
- Whip Cream, powdered sugar and cocoa together until very thick.
- Spread over cake and sides and sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Small portions, please!
This is so rich, you need to be very careful not to overwhelm your taste buds!!
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION