Strawberry Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
Low Sugar, Low Fat and fabulous flavor. I hope you try it.
List of Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 packages Splenda® sugar substitute
1 graham cracker crust
1 package strawberry sugar-free gelatin (Wild Strawberry if available)
1 cup cold water
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Combine and beat cream cheese, vanilla and sweetener until fluffy and smooth. Spread this in the piecrust.
2. Bring the water and cornstarch to boil and cook until thick (about 1 minute). Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Cool.
3. Slice a layer of strawberries over the cream cheese mixture
4. Pour the gelatin mixture over the berries and then garnish with more strawberries. Refrigerate and cool.
5. Serve with Cool Whip® Topping (I use Cool Whip® Free).
Note: I often make this substituting graham crackers for the crust and doubling all the ingredients for potlucks! Its ALWAYS a big hit!!