Peach Crisp Mix in a Cup
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 TBSP quick oats
1 TBSP sugar
1 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP flour
1 TBSP finely chopped pecans
1 TBSP flaked coconut (opt)
1 (4 oz) snack size can peaches
1. Place all dry ingredients into a zipper sandwich bag.
2. If giving the mix inside a cup, put the can of peaches into the cup and the bag of dry ingredients on top of peach can. If not giving the mix in the cup, put the can of peaches into another zipper bag. Staple both bags together. Attach instructions below:
PEACH CRISP IN A CUP
1. Place 1 TBSP butter or margarine into a plain coffee cup (NO metallic decorations) Use a standard ceramic/pottery coffee cup that holds 1 1/2 cups liquid.
2. Microwave 45 seconds to melt butter.
3. Add dry ingredients. Stir to evenly moisten ingredients. Mixture will be crumbly.
4. Add can of peaches (undrained). Stir well.
5. Microwave 2 minutes.
1 - 2 servings