Reeses Peanut Butter Fun Fudge in a cup
Source of Recipe
Give various flavors of fudge - Here's some other ideas:
Substitute 1/4 cup of ANY Hershey Bites Candies or PoP'ables candies for the Milky ways in the recipes. (These come in bags in the candy aisle - many flavors. Also in a single serving bag at the convenience stores.)
(DO NOT use the cookies and cream or kit kat flavors - stick to the regular candy flavors without any cookie bits. The cookie bits burn in this recipe).
List of Ingredients
1/8 cup milk chocolate chips
1/8 cup sugar
6 Reese's miniatures Candies
1/2 cup mini marshmallows (white or pastel)
1. Place chips and sugar into a zipper bag.
2. Place wrapped candies into another zipper bag.
3. Place mini marshmallows into another zipper bag.
Staple all three bags together.
4. Attach instructions below:
1. Empty chocolate chip bag into a plain coffee cup (NO metallic decorations) use a standard ceramic/pottery coffee cup that holds 1 1/2 cups liquid.
2. Unwrap candies and place in a cup on top of chips.
3. Add 1 1/2 TBSP butter or margarine (cut into 2 pcs each - place on top of mixture in cup). Microwave 3 minutes.
4. Add mini marshmallows and stir quickly and thoroughly to melt marshmallows completely.
5. Let cup cool 5 minutes and then place in refrigerator for only 10 minutes for fudge to set. Run a plain table knife around fudge and empty it out onto a saucer. reshape it into a smooth circle if necessary. Cut into 1" pcs. makes 6 - 8 pieces.