Sheri's Smothered Steak
An easy fix and it could be put in the crockpot whicle you're at work for a quick dinner in the evening.
List of Ingredients
- 6 serving sized steaks
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- Dip each steak in milk, then in flour.
- Fry in hot grease until browned.
- Place in a Dutch oven
- Combine remaining ingredients well and pour over the steaks.
- Bake at 350°F. for about 1 hour or reduce heat to 275°F and bake for 2 hours.
- (If you prefer, place prepared steaks and sauce ingredients in a crock pot and allow to cook on low for about 6-8 hours)