3 Minute Dumplings
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour (unsifted)
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. cold water
- Hot broth for cooking (full boil).
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and water whip until well blended. Pour into dry ingredients and stir well.
- Dip a teaspoon in hot broth and then spoon in about of dough at a time, leaving plenty of room for rising.
- Cover and boil exactly 3 minutes.
Make about 10 full sized dumplings.