Raspberry Pretzel Salad
mmmmm mmmmmmm GOOD!!
List of Ingredients
- 2 c. coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1 tbls. sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 c. whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 2 small packages or 1 lg. package raspberry Jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 packages (about 10 oz. each) frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine pretzels, butter and 1 tbls. sugar in a bowl; mix well. Press into an 8 x 12 baking dish. Bake at 7 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 c. sugar in mixer bowl until light. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl. Stir in the raspberries. Chill until partially set. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Chill until set.
This one came from Telephone Pioneers Best of The West