- Place oven rack to upper midle position and preheat oven to 450°.
- Place a wire rack over a large, foil lined shallow pan (a jelly roll pan works well).
- Place oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix. Add wings and toss to coat.
- Arrange on the wire rack in a single layer and roast until golden brown (about 35-45 minutes).
- While wings are cooking, combine and mix the ingredients in your choice of sauces.
- Using tongs, remove wings from the rack and place them in the sauce and toss to coat.
- Place the rack aside and remove the rendered chicken fat from the foil lined pan.
- Dump the coated wings directly onto the foil lined pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Continue to cook until sauce has set (about 10 minutes).
Either sauce is tasty... it just depends on your personal preference... I like to do both for variety.