Italian Sausage and Celery Soup
Super fast, super easy and yes.... a good choice for those on a Low Carb Diet.
List of Ingredients
- 4 links Italian sausage
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 c. canned tomatoes, crushed
- 2 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- OPTIONAL: grated parmesan, romano or asiago cheese
- Toss all the ingredients into a soup pot. Cook at medium low until celery is wilted.
- Pull out the sausages and allow to cool slightly. Using a serrated knife, slice them lengthwise and then into 1/3" pieces. Return to the soup pot. Reheat slightly.
- Garnish each serving with a sprinkling of one of the optional cheese.