CHOCOLATE TRIPLE LAYER PIE
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg (4 serving size) Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker (6 oz.)
- 1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip, thawed,divided
- Pour mik into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Mixture will be thick.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the pudding into crust. Gently stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Makes 8 servings.